WELCOME ALL BUYERS & SELLERS!
Real estate is my passion and helping you get the most out of your biggest investment in your life is what I live for. For the past 12 years real estate has been a part of my every day. My ideal day is spent helping my clients get top dollar from their current home, finding the perfect home, or advising on a renovation. I have a passion for the art of negotiations and I especially enjoy working with new home buyers and have experience in selling real estate all over Alberta.
To be successful in real estate, a REALTOR ® must be diplomatic when dealing with both the real estate buyer and the seller and must be diligent in effectively communicating with clients, knowledge of the real estate legislation and sales process – experience is key when choosing a REALTOR ® – I work with only the best professionals (Mortgage Broker, Lawyer, Appraisers etc.) to ensure you go through the process as smoothly as possible when dealing with complicated real estate transactions.
I have also appeared as the buyers REALTOR ® in an episode of HGTV’s top ranking TV show, “House Hunters International – Landing in Edmonton”.
Some quick tips on selling your home in Edmonton
- Create curb appeal: Before buyers set foot in your home, they will first see the exterior of your home.
- Purge: If you don’t immediately need it then throw it away, donate, sell or pack it up.
- Bring in light: Open all window treatments and makes sure windows are clean.
- Appeal to the senses: Home buying is an emotional process, so appeal to their senses when staging your home.
- Leave the house ready for an offer: This simply means every time you walk out the door, your house or condo should look like a buyer would want to make an offer on it, that day
- Pricing it correctly.
Your home likely is the largest financial asset in which you’ve ever invested and now it’s time to make that investment pay. Hiring a professional REALTOR ® to help you with this significant transaction is the best way to ensure that you’ll get top-dollar whether it is a large 2 story home or a one bedroom condo. Additionally, your REALTOR ® is a professional who will organize and coordinate the significant amount of administrative work, and help minimize your vulnerability to certain liabilities.
4920 55 St Rural Lac Ste. Anne County, Alberta
1120 Sq Ft | 3 | 1
Listing ID: E4170037
2704 37 St Nw Edmonton, Alberta
1186 Sq Ft | 5 | 3
Listing ID: E4170025
19019 46 Av Nw Edmonton, Alberta
1688 Sq Ft | 3 | 3
Listing ID: E4167916
5932 149 Av Nw Edmonton, Alberta
1051 Sq Ft | 4 | 2
Listing ID: E4167161